The MSD660 AF is a specialized dry suit designed for US Air Force Pararescue and adopted by USAF PJs. The suit is designed to aid in hypothermia protection during surface operations in or on the water when worn with insulating undergarments. The MSD660 AF is easily donned/doffed by the wearer using a diagonal watertight entry zipper across the torso and wearer’s left shoulder and includes a relief zipper. Customized fit can be achieved through the standard 24 available sizes (including short & tall), adjustable internal suspenders and a waist adjustment system. Every MSD660 AF produced by Mustang is leak tested to ensure waterproof integrity prior to leaving our factory. All suits are 100% tested to ensure the highest level of reliability and performance.
- MSD660 AF uses military grade, non-fire retardant, waterproof & breathable GORE-TEX (BD6.5)
- Rapid Repair Technology™ enables users to self-replace neck and wrist seals and repair small leaks in an hour or less
- Latex neck seal (CCM™ adjustable neck seal or neoprene optional)
- Latex wrist seals (neoprene optional)
- NOMEX® fleece cover over neck seal to protect the user from flash fire damage to the neck seal*
- Reinforced molded foam knee and elbow pads that provide increased knee and elbow protection and wear resistance*
- Reinforced seat/thigh area*
- Low profile, lightweight, and corrosion resistant YYK waterproof zippers that are easier to operate and require less maintenance than typical brass metal teeth zippers
- Right arm air exhaust valve to vent excess trapped air out of the suit
- SOLAS retro reflective tape on the upper shoulders and arms for increased visibility
- Left arm low profile zippered shoulder pocket with dual pen holders
- 2 x 4 inch Velcro® patch located on right chest for attachment of name tag
- Left and right thigh elasticized expanding cargo pockets with drainage mesh and Velcro® secured top cover entry, provide maximum storage capacity and exhibit a low-profile function when empty
- Neoprene cummerbund with waist adjustment tabs allows snug waist adjustability without impeding mobility
- Low profile adjustable wrist over cuffs
- Two-point attachment adjustable and removable suspender system for an improved fit, mobility and comfort
- Universally sized waterproof, breathable socks are permanently attached and ankle cuffs reduce entry of small debris into footwear thereby reducing wear on the socks
- Waterproof entry and relief zippers are covered to provide flame retardancy and help to protect the zipper teeth from damage or contamination
- * All reinforced areas incorporate drainage to preclude entrapped water.
- The Mobility Based Sizing™ platform offers users a semi-custom suit that reduces bulk and increases range of motion, with 24 different sizes available.
Catalog and data sheet:
MSD660 drysuit users manual
MSD660 data sheet