- EP 3250 Open Finger Gloves perform in active offshore environments
- Nylon backs are breathable
- Synthetic leather and open finger design promotes grip wet conditions
- Heavy-duty palm overlays and flexible construction stand up to constant abrasion
- Silicon grip closure tucks under the wrist to avoid snags
These open finger gloves protect against abrasion and provide durable grip in wet conditions. The breathable nylon on the back of the hand ensures a comfortable and cool experience, while synthetic leather on the fingers provides a strong hold. A snag-free silicon grip closure tucks under your wrist and guarantees a secure fit. Designed for ocean racing, these EP 3250 Open Finger Gloves excel in high-effort situations.